Real Estate Get a License Online + Web Tutoring Courses for Virginia.
Our 60 Hour Salesperson Prelicensing Course combines the correspondence Real Estate Principles course with a series of live lectures. This course satisfies the requirements for prelicensing education for Real Estate Sales as determined by the Virginia Real Estate Board.
Special offers/coupons or separate promotions may not be combined. If you have any questions, please contact Moseley Flint Schools.
WEBINAR - ULTIMATE PACKAGE
Virginia-REB Approved 60-Hour Online Course
• Whiteboard Animation Videos - Simulates live classroom setting in an easy-to-understand format
• Chapter Quizzes with Explanations - Randomly generated so each quiz is unique, reinforces learning objectives
• Message Board - Moderated full time by course author
• Hover-over Glossary - Definitions displayed when holding mouse over key words
• 16 Hours of Live Webinar Tutoring - A House's Story - This instructor-led review of the most important topics on the state licensing exam covers, in sequence, how a house gets sold from beginning to end. Two evenings a week for two weeks.
• TestPrep Online Exam Simulator- Create practice exams to prepare for the state exam, or study by question category. Randomly generated so you never see the same exam twice.
• Additional 16 Hours of Live Webinar Tutoring - A House's Story II - This instructor-led review includes “Learning From Questions” that uses sample questions to review and illustrate the concepts on the state licensing exam. Two evenings a week for 4 weeks.
• Real Estate Flashcards Set - 500 durable Real Estate TestPrep flashcards with the most common real estate terms and phrases.
How Live Webinar works: Once registered, you will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to access each of your class sessions. Click on the link to log into your class 10-15 minutes prior to the class start time. Webinar System requirements: A computer, a high speed Internet connection, and speakers or telephone.